Forum

The "airplane" Toad owned never flew once, he bought 90 percent complete without an engine or instrumentation and Toad was too stupid to finish the other 10 percent, never bought a motor, nor intrtumentation, rotted in his uncle's barn for 10 years, sold as playground equipment a few years ago in auction, then he wonders why his Mommy won't let him buy a "trike" for his "ultralight". Toad is just so stupid. *NM*
In Response To: I once owned an airplane. ()

Messages In This Thread