Oh, and the retard isn't allowed to make police complaints because he's not legally an adult, but under the legal guardianship of his parents, and because of such, his rights are restricted to that of a child. He can't make any legal or financial decisions on his parents, his parents have complete control, as we learned a few months ago when his parents blocked him from buying an ultralight where if he were an legal adult, he wouldn't need their persmission. *NM*

Messages In This Thread